Skip to main content


Please verify that your home address falls under the Mission San Jose High School attendance area before proceeding with enrollment here: School Locator


A) Continuing FUSD-MSJH students:

Your student’s information is automatically rolled over in Infinite Campus each year.

However, proofs of residency is required each year and you will receive information about the submission over the summer (MAZE day).


Infinite Campus Parent Portal Registration Guidelines


B) New FUSD-MSJH Students:

All the enrollment applications will start with District Office Student Support Services with link below. PLEASE read all information thoroughly to expedite the process. Thank you.

Once district approves the application, Mission registrar will get the notification and start with Mission San Jose High School administration and counselor team for further admission process. Parents will get an email / call once the student immunization records and schedule are set up. 


NOTE: FUSD DOES NOT PRE-ENROLL or HOLD SPACES for students coming from out-of-state or out-of-country.  Once the student is in Fremont, their family has established permanent residency in our attendance area, and can provide residence documentation, the parent/guardian may then complete the enrollment process.  We cannot make exceptions to this policy. 


These are the documents needed to complete the enrollment process.

  • Fremont, CA Proofs of Residency (see list below)
  • ALL of student's Immunization Records (see required Immunization link below)
  • Student's original Birth Certificate, or Current Passport
  • Previous School Transcript and/or Final Report Card Grades 


Fremont, CA Proofs of Residency List: The following are examples of accepted Proof of Residency documents. Please note that Utility Bills must be dated within the last 30 - 45 days, and must clearly state your address and Parent(s)/Guardian(s) legal names. 2 of the following examples must be submitted to enroll a student into the Fremont Unified School District

  • Mortgage Statement or Renters/Lease agreement
  • Property Tax Statement
  • Utility Bill (PG&E, Water or Garbage) can bring two different company bills for Proofs of Residency
  • Parent's Pay Stub - not your Taxes or W2 forms
  • Voter Registration
  • Government Mail 


Immunization Requirements:

  • 7th through 12th grade students must have received a Tdap booster after their 7th birthday (including current 6th graders).

Please check district immunization link for detail: Immunization

Please visit Student Support Services for more details 

       *FUSD does not offer placement testing*