Kennedy High School provides a wide variety of clubs that reflects the diversity of its students. Clubs provide school and community involvement, as well as being a mecca for meeting new people and improving your self-being.
Need money for you club? – Start fundraising
Want new members? – Publicize
More fun? – Start activities and get involved at school
Rules and Regulations:
- Every year each club ( no matter if they are new or not) must submit a new club constitution to the Activities Director, Ms. Lavaud in Rm. 226.
- Once a month, ASB holds a mandatory all clubs meeting during lunch in room 226. The purpose of these meetings are to impart important information regarding club activities and participation. We generally keep track of the well being of all clubs on campus.
Monthly Club meetings are mandatory. A representative from each club MUST ATTEND. If not, there are consequences:
1) 1 Missed meeting: The club will receive a warning
2) 2 Missed meetings: The club will be fined $5.00
3) 3 Missed meetings: The club will be terminated.
*If a club representative can absolutely not attend, they must check in with Ms. Lavaud (the Activities Director) prior to the meeting in Room 226.
- A club is inactive if their accounts are frozen for more than 18 months and if they fail to come to the monthly mandatory meetings, After 18 months of being inactive, the clubs money are transferred to the ASB account.
Any question or concerns about clubs? Email: email@example.com
Need to contact us specifically? Our information is below: