Click Below button to Donate Online Now!
(Disclaimer: Adobe Flash is needed to access this donation service; may not work on iPad / iPhone / iPod. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.)
What is JumpStart?
JumpStart is a once a year fundraising program organized by Forest Park PTA to support our classrooms, school and the community.
How Can You Help?
Please contribute to the JumpStart fund by donating generously. Consider donating at least $100 this year to help us fund more projects.
When to Donate?
You may donate any time throughout the school year; however, your child will benefit the most from your early contribution.
How Can Your Employer Help?
Many employers provide matching contribution. Please check with your HR or visit here for more information.
JumpStart Funded Projects in 2011-2012
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the families / students who have contributed to the JumpStart Fundraising Program during the 2012-2013 School Year.
As of May 17, 2013, we have received a total of $36,500 from family donations. In addition to that, company matching amount of $7,415 has been either received or is on its way to PTA. Altogether, we have raised close to $44,000 since October 2012. Note that we have received five new donations since our March update. Many families contributed more than the suggested amount of $100 per child. Also, many parents used their company matching programs, and thereby, doubled their contribution amounts. Thank you all for your generous donations.
As our token of appreciation, each student who contributes to the JumpStart Fundraising Program has received a custom-designed reusable shopping bag.
The PTA JumpStart Fundraising is an on-going program; we are still accepting donations. 70% of your donation goes to your child’s classroom; the remaining 30% is used to fund numerous PTA events throughout the school year. So, if you haven't donated as yet, please use the above donation button to donate online or drop off a check.
We would also like to take this opportunity to honor the TOP FIVE contributing students and their families: Sriram Natarajan and Tara Natarajan, Annie Wu and Andrew Wu, and Siddhant Nayak. All of them have also obtained company match to even double their contribution. Thank you!
For a complete list of contributing students and the top three classes that either have the highest student participation or total amount of contributions, please see our Wall of Fame.
Thank You Note from Mrs. Gifford
Our Jumpstart contribution has provided supports to our school library to purchase new books for our kids this school year. Let's continue to be large hearted in our support to the PTA to ensure a more enriching experience for our kids.
Do you know that your donation to Forest Park PTA is tax deducible?
Forest Park PTA's tax ID number is: 94-3076314
For additional information about the JumpStart Program and other PTA fundraising programs, please visit here.
Thank you again for your support! Together, we will make this a big success!