O N G O I N G F U N D R A I S E R S
It has never been easier to help Hirsch Elementary raise funds that benefit our school. Hirsch Elementary School PTA has partnered with a number of organizations that will donate a portion of their proceeds back to Hirsch throughout the year. As your participation directly benefits our school, we encourage you to become familiar with these programs, as well as share them with your family and friends. The programs listed below provide families with an EASY and FUN way to support our school.
* Use your S.H.A.R.E.S. card when shopping at Luckys or FoodMaxx (pick up a card in the office).
* Save your receipts from any store, restaurant, or gas station at the Fremont Hub. Turn in your receipts in the office.
* Clip Boxtops and turn them in inside a baggy with your child’s name & room #.
* Enroll in ESCRIP and use your Safeway Club Card when you shop.
* Recycling fundraiser will happen once a month for the rest of the school year. Please help us raise money by filling the bag your child brings home with plastic bottles and aluminum cans. We hear that 18 cans equal one pound. All the money raised will go toward our school.