The Thornton PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association) works closely with the school administrators, faculty, and staff to provide the students with a safe and positive Junior High experience. The involvement and financial support received by the Thornton families is an integral part of the students’ success!
The Thornton PTSA believes that a cohesive partnership between the administration, the faculty, the staff, the parents, and the students will result in a positive and successful junior high experience.
• Continue to increase membership to include parents, students, faculty, staff, and members of the community.
• Continue the communication with the parents and encourage their involvement on the PTSA board or in PTSA sponsored activities… Science night, movie night, dine-outs…
• Continue the close working relationship with the school administration, faculty, and staff.
• Support our school financially.
• Be an advocate for our students and community.
Dear Thunderbolt Families,
Whether you are returning to the Thornton Jr. High family or joining us for the first time, a warm welcome to all!
Support the Thornton PTSA by becoming a PTSA member today!
To keep abreast of life on campus and to participate in the PTSA dealings, you are cordially invited to attend the PTSA meetings held in the library on the 1st Wednesday (occasionally on Monday) of the month at 7PM.
Go Thunderbolts…Let’s make this year another successful one!
Building Community Unity at
PLEASE NOTE: Non-Endorsement
Content on this website and/or the Fremont Unified School District website includes information and links created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. This is an extracurricular organization web page. Opinions expressed on this page shall not be attributed to the District. FUSD provides this information solely for our users' convenience. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving the FUSD site and are subject to the privacy policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website. Fremont Unified School District does not endorse the information or linked websites.
Last Modified on September 2, 2015