OPEN ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTION SHEET
1. The open enrollment period for the school year 2009-2010 is March 30 through April 3, 2009.
2. Applications for open enrollment may be picked up at the registered school from March 30 through April 3, 2009.
3. Applications for open enrollment must be returned to the registered school by noon (12:00 p.m.) Friday, April 3, 2009. The lottery will be held at the district.
4. You may select up to four (4) schools where space is available for the grade level your student will be in for 2009-2010.
5. You must fill out a separate open enrollment form for each student.
6. If you are accepted by the lottery, you will be notified during the week of April 13, 2009.
7. If you accept the open enrollment school, you give up your resident status at your home attendance area school. If you decide to return to your resident school, you will be registered as a new resident and may be overloaded if no space is available at the resident school. You must notify the resident school of your acceptance by noon (12:00 p.m.), April 20, 2009.
8. Once you are accepted under this open enrollment lottery, you may stay at that school through the grades at this school (K-2, 3-6, K-6; 7 & 8; 9-12) as long as you remain a
9. Transportation is the parents' responsibility. The student may ride the school bus, if a current route is available, at parents' expense, as do all other students in
10. Parents whose children are currently attending private school must have completed registration for their children at their
Last Modified on September 14, 2011