Transportation - Students who are planning to take the school bus for the 2010-2011 school year, must go to the Transportation Department at 43770 S. Grimmer Blvd., Fremont to get their photo ID taken and pay the appropriate fee for busing. Their office is open Monday Friday 7:30 a.m. 4:00 p.m. For further information call 657-1450.
· All students riding the school bus must show their school bus pass or bus ticket ID to the bus driver each time they board the school bus.
· Ticket riders must have a ticket for each the ride (one to school; one from school).
· Ticket riders are advised to carry only the necessary tickets for each day's bus ride, not whole books. Lost or stolen tickets are not replaceable. Mutilated tickets will not be accepted.
· Students must get off the bus at the indicated bus stop. If a change of stop is needed, it must be done in writing, verified by the school and given to the bus driver. If the change is permanent (for more than one time) there will be a $3.00 charge to correct the student's bus pass/ID.
· Parents are not allowed to ride on the regular school buses.
· Elementary students are not allowed to ride on Junior High or High School buses or vice versa.
· If your student is removed from the bus for disciplinary reasons, there will be NO REFUND of their school bus pass.
· Parents are encouraged to read the Transportation Safety Plan posted in the display case outside Ardenwood's school office.
Last Modified on August 23, 2010