GRADUATING ROBERTSON/VISTA SENIORS - Jostens will be coming to distribute the cap and gowns from 12-1pm on Friday, May 17th. The cost is $30 (cash only). If you plan on graduating during the summer you need to purchase your gown then. They will not be sold during the summer months.
School Loop Registration for Parents and Student!
Click on School Loop
to register so you may receive information from your child's teachers.
Already registered? Click on Login
to go to School Loop.
ROBERTSON HIGH RECEIVES STATE RECOGNITION!
Robertson High has been Recognized as a Model Continuation High School - On October 30, 2012, Robertson High School was honored as a California Department of Education Model Continuation High School! The Model Continuation High Schools Recognition Program identifies and recognizes outstanding programs and creates a resource list of quality programs for school visitations. Model Continuation High Schools provide comprehensive services to at-risk youth through the use of exemplary instructional strategies, flexible scheduling, and guidance and counseling services. The students, staff, and parents are to be commended for their hard work and dedication to excellence. We are proud that we have been recognized with this prestigious award!
Robertson Rewards Fundraiser!
You have a big opportunity to help our school fundraiser by shopping online at RobertsonHSRewards.com. You'll find over 600 of your favorite retailers including department stores, restaurants, and services in one place, and a percentage of your purchase goes directly to Robertson High School for supplies, events, programs, clubs and teams. So before you buy gift cards, and before you purchase online, sign up for Robertson HS Rewards at RobertsonHSRewards.com. It's your one-stop online shopping, with school rewards. Thank you!
Mission Statement - "Our mission is to offer educational opportunities that motivate, challenge and prepare at-risk students to succeed in an ever-changing and diverse world."
ESLR's - Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
Robertson students will:
1. Demonstrate good citizenship and respect for diversity
2. Think critically and solve problems
3. Possess a post-high school transition plan
4. Communicate effectively in writing and speech
5. Demonstrate self-motivation and time management
Vision Statement -
Education (Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment) - We will
- provide a rigorous standards-based curriculum.
- use a variety of instructional strategies to engage our students.
- have high expectations of ourselves and our students.
- use a variety of methods to assess and refine our students' education as part of an ongoing cycle of inquiry.
School Environment (Safety, Culture, Climate) - We will
- promote a safe and respectful school environment by modeling positive communication, exhibiting respectful behaviors, and developing a climate where all are welcome and safe.
- cultivate a school environment that values learning and success by recognizing and rewarding student growth.
- advocate for improved nutrition on campus and emphasize healthy living.
- continue to develop, refine, and implement protocols to ensure student and staff safety.
Community Relations (All Stakeholders) - We will
- strategically create partnerships with all stakeholders by planning inclusive events and activities.
- regularly communicate in a variety of ways with all stakeholders and ask them for their feedback about the services we provide.
School Support Services - We will
- make sure that each student has an individual academic plan.
- provide access to student information in a timely manner.
- provide a variety of on-site interventions including: social/emotional and substance abuse counseling, academic tutoring, and English Language Learner support
Real World Applications (School-to-work, making learning meaningful, ROP, career guidance/counseling) - We will:
This assembly provides a place for parents to discuss important district issues with other involved parents, to advise the Superintendent and Board about issues of interest to parents and to bring timely, accurate information from the district back to their school sits. PRAA meets the first Tuesday of the month with the Superintendent. The application process is explained on the form. For your convenience, you may fill out the application form online, print it out and submit it to the Principal, Mr. Herrera. The application form is located on the FUSD website http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us under the "Committees" tab.